Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Something Sandy can't do

It may come as no surprise to those of you reading this, but I don't see children in my future. Not now, not in ten years, not ever. I enjoy my life the way it is and I want it to myself. I don't want to share it with some pinsky little dipshits.

I don't want to rush home from work because Junior decided to pee his pants.
I don't want to waste tickets to the play because we couldn't find a nanny.
I don't want to worry about whether the kid is going to college and who's going to foot the bill.
I don't want to postpone my life and aspirations.

It's a bit of a shame too. I feel like as a woman I've got this great ability to make life, but because I've decided not to have children that I'm wasting it. Granted, it's not like I've got an IUD (Peaches is the best teacher), but I've made this choice and I will do what it takes to prevent becoming pregnant.

No comments: